A leading supplier of Aggregates, Concrete, Asphalt & Contracting Services
Lafarge Aggregates & Concrete UK is one of the country's largest producers of construction materials, supplying essential raw materials to build the infrastructure we rely on.
Part of the worldwide Lafarge Group, we have an enviable reputation for technical excellence, innovation and creating solutions for customers.
Environmental responsibility and sustainability is at the heart of everything we do from quarry restoration to recycling and alternative transport. Click here to find out more about how we operate sustainably.
- 1,650 employees across a wide range of disciplines including: commercial, legal, production, engineering, marketing
- Almost 200 UK locations including:
- 38 quarries
- 100 ready-mixed concrete plants
- 30 asphalt plants or mobile operations
- 19 depots
- 8 waste and recycling sites
- Safest quarry operator in the UK
- Recognised for environmental performance and sustainability commitments
Health & safety is our number one priority
"No task is so important that anyone should get hurt doing it."
These were the words of our then Managing Director. They stress our deeply held belief that the safety and health of our people is our number one priority. We extend this to our contractors and anyone who comes into contact with our sites.
This belief and the actions, processes and vigilence we adopt everyday has helped us to be consistently the safest UK quarry operator.
Watch this video to hear some of our people talk about the changes they have made in health & safety at home and work over the last few years.